my playlist

Friday, 8 June 2012

brother perlis :D

hello everyone...!! so long i didnt update my blog rite? i'm so busy since this holiday.. erm, let me tell u a story.. on 28th may, i sent my brother to 'Matrikulasi Perlis'.. perlis... it was a long journey.. my siblings juz sleep in the car.. we were so bored.. we stayed in perlis for 3 days.. on first day, we juz went for a walk wif my brother.. on second day, we sent him to matrikulasi... my brother... he was such a kind brother to me.. he also funny man, he always help my mother at home.. so when he gone away, my mother n my sister cried.. actually, all of us was so sad, but it juz my mother n sister that falling tears there.. on third day, wa went home .. my brother was so far noww... i really miss you, abang :) hope you'll always remember me there :')

4 comments:

  1. i understand what you feel at that time
    it is so touching, right?
    especially when the person is close to us and has characteristics that always make us smile...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually i dont have any feeling (_ _!!)

      Delete
  2. i enjoy reading your post
    Good post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha.. liar.. this is not nabil XD

      Delete